If you are planning to pamper yourself with some new activities , then this article is for you. Also Kids are at home all day and they need to be kept creatively engaged otherwise they will go lazy and spend most of their time playing games or watching television.
As it is the time when most schools are on a break , fun activities will keep you busy so make them regular part of your family time.
Below are the best activities for fun and entertainment –
1. Word Games For Kids –
Fun word games for kids are a great way to fight boredom.
Word games are a great start to –
- Enhance communication skills
- Improve reading and spelling skills
- Develop confidence
- Remember grammar rules
- Improve vocabulary
- Enhance ability to concentrate
There are several types of word games to choose from, so everyone can find their own choice.
- Letter arrangements – In this game , each player receives a set of letters and the goal is to build words with them. This is the most famous and popular game within this category.
- Crosswords – A crossword is a popular type of puzzle that uses words. It is an image of a grid of black and white squares overlapping each other in some sections. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases. Black squares act as spaces between words.
- Word Search – This game is a word game that consists of the letters placed in a grid. The objective of this puzzle is to find and mark all the words hidden inside the box.
2. Painting –
Painting allows children an educational opportunity that is fun and exciting. Some painting ideas inspired by real life –
- Favorite coffee mug
- Childhood home
- Your hand or foot
- A leafy tree
- A butterfly
- Different shapes like circle , triangle , diamond etc
- Vegetable and fruit shapes
- Nature things like sun , moon , stars , flowers
3. Art And Craft –
Arts and crafts describes a variety of activities involving making things with one’s own hands.
Kids arts and crafts activities include drawing, painting, collage making , printmaking, play dough play, clay modeling, sculpture building, DIY stickers and more!
Benefits of Arts and Crafts for Kids –
- Improves Confidence
- Increase Concentration and Patience
- Self-Expression and Managing Feelings
- Time utilization
- Increase parent-child bonding