Breakfast means breaking the fast we put our bodies through every night after eating our last meal. It act as a fuel to power us throughout the day. Here we have created a list of easy and healthy breakfast recipes for you.
1. Eggless Banana Pancake –
This recipe is super quick and easy to make. Everybody will enjoy this recipe. You just have to follow these simple steps to make this recipe.
- Firstly, peel 3 medium-to-large size bananas, preferably overripe and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- If the bananas are super ripe , use a potato masher to mash them in the bowl otherwise cut them in pieces before you mesh them.
- Now add jaggery. Add this according to your taste or choice. Also you can skip this step if you don’t like sweet dishes.
- Add vanilla extract and mix it well.
- Now add 1 cup wheat flour. You can add fennel seeds to get extra taste.
- Mix it well. Add water if needed. Avoid lumps.
- Let the batter rest (15 mins).
- Take a nonstick pan and add a bit oil or ghee.
- Keep the heat to a low and add the batter with a spoon to make small pancakes.
- Cook on low to medium-low heat.
- Add some oil on the sides and top if needed.
- When the edges and bottom have started to brown, carefully flip the banana pancake over.
- Continue cooking for a few more minutes until the color is golden brown.
- flip the pancake back and forth if needed.
- Serve eggless banana pancakes hot or warm with honey, jams or peanut butter.
2. Oats –
This oats recipe is quick, simple, and delicious dish made by soaking oats. Mix oats and water or milk or yogurt together, refrigerate overnight. You can add dried fruits , pumpkin seeds, chia seeds to make it more healthy. You can also add fruits like mango , banana , pomegranate , berries.
Tips for a Healthy Breakfast –
- Prefer whole grains
- Avoid sugar
- Eat more fruits and vegetables